Modern open plan living is combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining on this 4 bedroom single level brick home. Situated on a level 650sqm block and walking distance to both the inlet and beaches, this is a quality build in a quality location.
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench/breakfast bar, complete with stainless steel appliances & overlooking the child safe rear yard
- Open plan living flows to the massive alfresco entertainers deck
- 4 bedrooms main with huge ensuite and deep soaking bath
- Main bathroom complete with his and hers vanity
- Designated study area
- Garage with work bench & plenty of off street parking
- Stones throw to Narrawallee inlet, beaches and parks
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
The land value history at 59 Leo Drive NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $169,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 59 Leo Drive NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 14 November 2016.
59 Leo Drive NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Milton Public School.
|2.72 km||Milton Public School||Thomas St, Milton 2538|
|3.25 km||St Mary's Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School||Corks Lane, Milton 2538|
|3.86 km||Budawang School||Camden & Narrawallee Sts, Ulladulla 2539|
|4.45 km||Ulladulla Public School||Green St, Ulladulla 2539|
|4.79 km||Ulladulla High School||South St, Ulladulla 2539|
59 Leo Drive is located within the suburb of Narrawallee, which has a population of 1,241, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.