1 / 26
Architecturally designed for the block by one of the suburbs original panel builders to maximise on space and efficiency, this remarkable residence offers prestigious living wrapped in a magnificent outdoor setting. Showcasing sophisticated finishes and an alluring facade, this open plan family residence offers a haven of space and modern comforts including two separate living areas. Featuring the highest quality fittings and fixtures, a designer kitchen opening onto a magnificent alfresco entertaining area set on an easy maintenance, landscaped parcel of land.
Brilliantly located in one Gungahlin's most popular suburbs, Crace offers a healthy lifestyle with wide open parkland, playgrounds, community gardens and connecting greenbelts. A short walk and you will find yourself at the local shops offering a supermarket, medical centre, coffee shops and the popular The District Cafe & Bar.
- Two elegantly spacious living areas flooded with natural light
- Sleek centrepiece kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
- Quality Miele appliances (inc. steam oven)
- Generous walk in pantry
- Double glazed windows (including French doors and sliding doors)
- Luxurious separate master suite with a large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms each with built in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Enclosed private backyard
- Expansive alfresco flows from living area, perfect for entertaining
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Internal entry to double garage and excellent storage space
- Large rainwater tank for ample water supply to garden and WCs
- Additional separate gravel driveway with side access to fit a caravan, trailer or boat
- Total residence: 228.54 sqm
- Alfresco: 13.84 sqm
- Porch: 2.7 sqm
- Garage: 38 sqm
- Block: 606 sqm
- Rates: $838 per quarter
- Land tax: $1,265 per quarter (only applicable if kept as an investment property)
- Rental estimate: $900 - $950 per week
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 59 Langtree Crescent.
59 Langtree Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.69 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.69 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.62 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.28 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.32 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.48 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.50 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.52 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.57 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.69 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
59 Langtree Crescent is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.