Supremely positioned and orientated to provide a bright modern atmosphere, this immaculate three bedroom, two bathroom with single garage home is perched on a private 215sqm block within walking distance to Casey Market Town. In superb condition and boasting a practical single level design, this easy care property offers the smart choice for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
- Immaculate single level home in superb condition
- Sunny family meals area off kitchen
- Quality stone kitchen with gas cooking
- Stylish easy care flooring throughout living areas
- Quality plantation shutters
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating & cooling)
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom and ensuite
- Very private timber deck entertaining off main living
- Large single automatic garage with internal access
- Ultra convenient location close to all amenities
- Separate title (No body corp. fees)
- Smart choice for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
The land value history at 58 Rockwood Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 6.53%, giving an unimproved land value of $245,000.
The House at 58 Rockwood Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $175,000 on 19 July 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
58 Rockwood Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.05 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.07 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.74 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.33 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.60 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.60 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.62 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.18 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
58 Rockwood Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.