COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, open homes are not permitted at this time. Please contact Sharon on 0400 485 204 for more information.
The Auction for 58 Lyttleton Crescent, Cook at 12:15pm 21/08/21 will be held online. To register to bid or to watch live register your details are the following link - https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/74001
There's something special in Cook and it's sitting right here at 58 Lyttleton Crescent!
Our original owner of over five decades is now downsizing and offering another family the opportunity to enjoy this charming family home. If you've been waiting for something very special, in a prime location with loads of character and space for the whole family, then here it is.
Sitting on a sensational enclosed block of 885m2 with a resort style swimming pool, plus a fabulous sunroom and entertainment area, this is a home guaranteed to delight even the youngest family member.
The dream office space for the modern-day family is already in place. Segregated from the main home, imagine working from home with a dip in the pool every hour! The boss would never know…
A home which has been immaculately and lovingly maintained over the decades with a versatile floorplan, step in to appreciate:
* A welcoming entrance which leads into the formal and open plan lounge, dining rooms
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space plus a dishwasher
* The fourth bedroom has been converted to an extra living space
* Bedroom two and three have their own access and step out to the pool area
* There is a beautiful enclosed sunroom to the back of the home which leads out to a gorgeous inground pool
* Off the pool is a second covered entertainment area with a built in BBQ
* To the back of the garage is a two-room office area which has been used over the years as a rumpus room, family business or the potential is there for a future granny flat
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling are in place for year-round comfort
* The fabulous enclosed backyard has colorbond fencing and boasts plenty of room for children and pets to play
* A good-sized garage with power and easy-care landscaping complete this Perfect Package
This is a golden opportunity to live in a quiet, blue-ribbon pocket of Cook and enjoy everything that Cook has to offer with popular schools, local shops and the Belconnen Precinct just a short drive away.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 58 Lyttleton Crescent.
58 Lyttleton Crescent COOK, ACT 2614 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|1.24 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.38 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.39 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.44 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.98 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.63 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.87 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.94 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.07 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|3.16 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
58 Lyttleton Crescent is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.