Presented in immaculate condition, this home ticks all the boxes as an ideal purchase for a first home buyer, downsizer or long term investor.
The home is sited, on a level, easy care block, with a free standing semi enclosed carport with storage shed to rear. Additionally the home has been freshly painted internally, and has timber floor treatments to living area and carpet to all bedrooms. Heating to home is provided via a mains gas wall furnace and the functional kitchen is in a high state of presentation.
A large rear terrace with pergola above is ideal for outdoor afternoon relaxation and bbq with family and friends. A number of trees in the rear yard provide additional shade and privacy.
The location of the property is only a short walk to open spaces/sporting oval and a short drive to local shops, Lanyon Marketplace, South Point Greenway and Educational facilities.
Features and benefits of 58 House Cct Banks are as follows:
* Three bedroom conventional design residence
* Construction 1992
* Vogue presentation
* Cream colour render to external brickwork
* Built in robes to master bedroom and bedroom 3
* Timber floor treatments to living area
* Mains gas wall furnace, recently serviced
* Patio & pergola to rear
* Semi enclosed carport with storage room to rear
* Colourbond gates at driveway
* Gross floor area: 103.05 m2, as per plan
* Block 23 Section 7 Banks ACT
* Block size: 468.3 m2
* General Rates: $2,322 per annum
* Water and Sewerage: $686.32 approx.per annum
* Land Tax: (if investment property) $2,998 per annum
* Excellent rental potential, approx $530-$580 pw
* Freshly painted internally
* New window treatments
* EER 4 stars
For an inspection of this immaculate home, or a copy of the contractual documents, please contact Bob Hayward, Senior Sales Consultant, Hodgkinson Real Estate on 0437 357 855.
58 House Circuit Banks, a delight to inspect and a pleasure to own.
There is currently no sale history available for 58 House Circuit.
58 House Circuit BANKS, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.64 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|0.92 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.22 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.54 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.26 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.64 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.66 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.78 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.91 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.18 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
58 House Circuit is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.