1 / 26
Auction to be run online via AuctionNow:
Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Please email agent with interest for a copy of the contract and to be kept informed in any pre-auction movements.
Offering a unique opportunity to secure a property with a mix of residential/commercial, work from home business space with its own separate entrance.
Two story in design, full of natural light and sun with a sensational interior courtyard with feature maple trees. Lane way access to triple garage.
Sleeping accommodation includes four bedrooms, study and four ensuite/bathrooms.
The home office/ studio occupies approx. 100m2 of living with bathroom and kitchenette.
A one-off design to have this unique combination of space. A great location, on the doorstep of the Kingston Foreshore, Old Kingston and Manuka villages and the parliamentary triangle.
• Separate title residence with mix use potential with an office space with separate access
• 322m2 approx of living
• Downstairs office space with separate access, reception area, kitchenette and bathroom as well as courtyard access
• Large light-filled open-living room with entertainment balcony
• Spacious kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven, microwave and coffee machine) and integrated fridge and freezer
• Large master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Study with built-in desk and access to Hills Hub (internet to every room)
• Two additional bathrooms to service upstairs and downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Water tank
• Triple garage with automatic doors and internal access, aswell as roller door for access to courtyard
• Mixed use of timber, tiles and carpet to the floors
• Reverse cycle units throughout
• Video surveillance, video intercom, alarm and home entertainment sound systems inside and outside
• Superbly located within walking distance to Norgrove Park, Kingston Foreshore, Old Kingston, Lake Burley Griffin and the Parliamentary Triangle
Land Size: 294m2 approx
Living Area: 322m2 approx
Land Rates: $5,240 approx
UCV: $825,000 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 58 Dawes Street.
58 Dawes Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.73 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.83 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.14 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.44 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.85 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.04 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.17 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.55 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.65 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.65 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
58 Dawes Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.