COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Sharon Schnyder on 0400 485 204 for more information.
Throw away the checklist, this quality home will tick off all those points you want in a home and sits on a private corner block with beautiful landscaped gardens. An excellent build by Renaissance homes boasting two large north facing living areas, why wait, this home has everything a growing family could possibly want.
Perfect for first home buyers, investors or even those looking at downsizing, this home has loads of character, charm and plenty of natural light.
* Two separate, north facing living areas including a front formal lounge and an open plan kitchen, dining and family room
* The dining room has a lovely bay window and looks out to private landscaped gardens
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboards with a large walk in panty, opening out to the family room
* The family room steps out to a fabulous covered and paved entertainment area, perfect for private family fun in all seasons, this area has a ceiling fan in place
* The large main bedroom has an ensuite. Three further bedrooms access a family bathroom with a separate WC
* There is easy care, porcelain tiles to the living areas
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling is throughout
* The double remote garage has internal access, plus there is a second driveway to access another large garage or work studio
* This second entrance allows for plenty of space for an extra car, boat or campervan to the side of the home
58 Branson Street is a fabulous property with only two neighbors, which makes for a private, warm and friendly home to please all members of the family.
Call Sharon now for more information.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 58 Branson Street.
58 Branson Street DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|1.37 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.45 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.46 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.03 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.31 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.40 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.73 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.90 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.96 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|4.14 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
58 Branson Street is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.