Situated on the 3rd floor in the popular Landmark complex, this executive one bedroom apartment offers private, easy-lifestyle living in spacious, elegantly comfortable surroundings.
Well-presented with modern fittings and convenient features, the apartment is awash with light, thanks to a full-length balcony outlining the apartment from the open living and dining areas through to a spacious bedroom. The sleek kitchen features granite bench tops opening to a wide breakfast bar, a dishwasher, electric appliances and abundant storage options discretely hidden behind quality cabinetry.
The large bedroom includes a double built-in wardrobe and a gorgeous outlook over the balcony to the deciduous trees and gardens beyond. The bathroom includes a good-sized shower, full length tiling and a neat, discretely placed laundry.
A superb investment opportunity, the apartment is currently leased on a month-to-month basis to an excellent tenant with a $500 per week rental return and an approximate gross rental yield of 5.5%.
In a highly desirable inner south location, just a stroll away from the walking and cycling paths around Lake Burley Griffin, this appealing home is situated within the Parliamentary Triangle and walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Kingston and Manuka.
Ideal for downsizers or a quality start for first home buyers, this engaging apartment offers endless lifestyle opportunities – inside and outside! A must to inspect.
- Executive 1 bedroom split-level apartment
- Modern and secure building
- Security intercom access with ground floor entry & lift
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Spacious open living & dining areas with storage options
- Direct access to full length balcony
- Kitchen with granite benchtops & breakfast bar
- Smeg dishwasher & cooktop, 1.5 sinks
- Chef electric wall oven
- Abundant cupboard space
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Direct balcony access
- Bathroom with stone-topped vanity, laundry area
- Floor-to-ceiling tiling, good-sized shower,
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Ample storage throughout
- Secure underground parking
- Gymnasium & outdoor entertainment areas
- Landscaped gardens and open space
- Walking distance to lake and bike paths
- Close to Manuka & Kingston shopping centres,
- Kingston Foreshore restaurants & entertainment areas
Units Plan: 2413
Rent: $500 pw
Rates: $1235 pa
Land Tax: $1392 pa
Strata Fees: $3902 pa
(All amounts, values and measurements are approx.
Buyers to make their own enquiries)
There is currently no sale history available for 58/45 Blackall Street.
58/45 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.72 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.31 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.78 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.02 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.32 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.49 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.58 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.65 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.65 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.82 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
58/45 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.