'Governor Place' - Modern interiors, quality finishes and a location loaded with lifestyle advantages add instant appeal to this stylishly presented executive residence. Set in one of Canberra's most prized locations boasting loads of natural light, this premium fifth floor apartment has been finished to a luxuriously high standard with quality features throughout. This superb opportunity features all the highlights of apartment living with excellent space, security and a sought-after position thats walking distance to the Parliamentary Triangle and the heart of the CBD.
* Spacious two-bedroom ensuite apartment located on fifth floor
* Double glazed floor to ceiling windows
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (Heating and Cooling)
* Sleek stone kitchen, AEG appliances, dishwasher, in-built microwave
* Soft-close cabinetry, ample cupboard space
* European laundry
* Two generous bedrooms have built-in robes, mster has walk-in
* Stylish ensuite and bathroom both featuring floor to ceiling tiles
* Secure side-by-side parking for two cars with full-width storage
* Intercom access, NBN connected, security cameras throughout
* Pet-friendly complex, has fully equipped gym, central BBQ area
* Prime location in the parliamentary triangle, close to Kingston foreshore, restaurants & bars
* Close proximity to the popular Manuka precinct and Canberra C.B.D.
Body corporate $893pq
Land tax if rented $584pq
The Apartment at 58/30 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $630,900 on 7 May 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
58/30 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.86 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.38 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.95 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.18 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.37 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.49 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.49 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.51 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.81 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.83 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
58/30 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.