'Vierra' is architecturally designed building, which is perfectly located within close proximity to the Shops, Childcare, Primary School, the Gungahlin Town Centre and Civic.
This beautifully outlined apartment is great opportunity for First home buyers or an Investors. Well looked-after One Bedroom apartment presents open plan living area flows seamlessly onto the spacious balcony. The full sized kitchen features stone bench tops and quality appliances including the dishwasher.
The light rail stop is only metres away which links you to Dickson, Braddon, Civic and the ANU.
- One bedroom apartment with large built in robes
- Living 55 m2 apartment PLUS 13 m2 balcony
- Kitchen with stone bench-tops and modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher
- Large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Neatly maintained 4th floor One Bedroom apartment
- Quality carpets and blinds
- Reverse cycle system air conditioning
- Large covered balcony
- Secure building with intercom and lift access
- Underground car space, lock-up storage & secure entry
- It's positioned in a super convenient location; enjoy a leisurely stroll to cafes, shops, light rail and amenities.
- Rates - $333 per quarter (approx.)
- Body corporate- $600 Per quarter (approx.)
- Land Tax- $396 per quarter (Only if rented)
For more information or to learn more about this property please call Yubi Baral 0452 646 746.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. ONE AGENCY GUNGAHLIN does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 58/235 Flemington Road.
58/235 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.49 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.65 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.32 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.58 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.58 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.64 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.09 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.21 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.31 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.40 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
58/235 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.