In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
As you drive down Irving Street in the Woden Town Centre, you will be drawn to The Ivy's striking architectural impact. From its wave-themed balconies to its grand foyer, The Ivy seamlessly blends relaxation with style.
Once inside this immaculate eighth-floor one bedroom apartment, your eyes will be drawn to the panoramic views through the floor-to-ceiling windows looking across Yarra Glen to Black Mountain.
To your right, the galley kitchen is surprisingly spacious. Stone bench tops offer room to spread out and SMEG appliances, including induction cooktop will make you want to get your chef on. Tucked out of the way to the side is a quiet but functional study nook, perfect for working from home.
The adjacent lounge/dining, with plush carpet underfoot, comfortably fits large gatherings for parties or boardgame nights. On quieter nights, you'll find it perfectly suited to stretching out in front of the box too.
Warm summer nights demand you open the balcony doors to let the evening breeze dance through the apartment, while reverse cycle air conditioning guarantees your comfort. Step outside and light up the BBQ as you watch the sunset over the capital. Your privacy and serenity is assured due to the clever design of the building.
Back inside, the bedroom shows no compromise on quality. Roomy and light, it shares the same unimpeded view to Telstra Tower. Step through the walk-in wardrobe to the full-sized bathroom which showcases the designer's stunning taste.
The Ivy complex boasts an array of amenities, you will wonder if you are at home or on holiday. Indoor and outdoor pools are available, as are the sauna, spa, and cardio and weights gyms, along with a host of beautifully landscaped gardens, picnic areas and barbecues.
Centrally located with Westfield Woden just minutes away by foot, it is also close to schools and The Canberra Hospital. This breathtaking apartment is the perfect home for downsizers, first home buyers or young professionals.
This is your genuine opportunity to establish yourself in this highly sought-after complex where luxury and location come together to create your new home-sweet-home.
- Immaculate one bedroom apartment with open plan living/dining with sweeping northerly views across Canberra towards Telstra Tower
- Beautifully designed modern kitchen with stone benchtops, SMEG dishwasher, SMEG induction cooktop and plenty of prep and storage space
- Spacious bedroom with large windows and built in robes
- Dual access bathroom with fantastic storage, modern vanity, shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Bonus study nook off the kitchen makes working at home a dream
- Reverse cycle split system unit to living area
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- European style laundry with washer dryer included
- Spacious balcony with panoramic views towards Telstra Tower
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Single basement carspace and storage cage with direct access to lifts
- Secure complex with intercom
- Facilities at Ivy: Outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool spa, sauna, gym, yoga centre and BBQ/recreational facilities complete with children's playground
- Short stroll to Woden Town Centre, Westfield Woden, Canberra Hospital, Woden Bus Interchange and Future Light Rail Link and a plethora of entertainment and recreational activities nearby
Living area: 64sqm + 13sqm balcony
General Rates: $341pq
Land Tax: $400pq
Rental Appraisal: $470/week
There is currently no sale history available for 58/15 Irving Street.
58/15 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.39 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.62 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.70 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.33 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
58/15 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.