Travel eight minutes east of Gundaroo and you will find your way to a hidden valley which feels as though you're a million miles from the daily hustle and grind. This scenic lifestyle block has 180 degree vistas to the north, south and east with an elevated building site and a weekender shed/studio already in place. The shed is fully insulated (R3 in walls and R5 in ceilings) and features kitchen facilities (oven and hot plates), slow combustion, two rooms and a space for a bathroom (yet to be finished). A power pole is at the front gate (30m to shed) or there's the option to go off-grid. Located just 40 minutes from Canberra's Inner City and moments to Gundaroo's Primary School and eateries.
- Just over 127 acres with native grazing and timbered country
- Scenic views over surrounding bushland and to hills beyond
- 6m x 9m shed/studio with floating floors, kitchen and slow combustion
- Explore Dairy Creek on foot or horseback
- Wombats, echidnas, wallabies and wildlife in abundance
- Secure dog run
- School buses depart to Canberra's secondary schools from Gundaroo Village
- 40 minutes drive to Canberra's Inner CIty
The land value history at 578 Dairy Creek Road GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $576,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 578 Dairy Creek Road.
578 Dairy Creek Road is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.