Nestled on a tranquil & leafy 773sqm block & soaking in the northern sun, this easy-care property offers comfortable & convenient living just minutes from the heart of Mittagong.
This Brick home presents the perfect canvas for the growing family, first home buyer or astute investors. Its peaceful setting offers a sought-after lifestyle that answers to today's busy demands.
• Functional kitchen with stainless appliances, electric cooking, & pantry.
• Open plan lounge or dining, easy living.
• Expansive tiled outdoor entertaining area.
• Three generous bedrooms all with built-ins.
• Formal lounge or sitting room for relaxation.
• Slow combustion wood fire heating for those cosy nights in.
• Extensive storage throughout for clutter-free living.
• Laundry with double linen cupboard and outside access.
• Two powered double lock up garage for boat, workshop, or man cave.
• Easy-care lawn & garden.
• Just minutes from Old Hume Hwy, for an easy commute to Canberra or Sydney.
Conveniently positioned within walking distance to school, village store & local parks & only a short distance to Colo Vale & Mittagong town centre. This tempting home is a real find, offering savvy buyers an ideal lifestyle of comfort, convenience, & a connection with the great outdoors. Do not miss this one for value.
The land value history at 57 Sunrise Road YERRINBOOL, NSW 2575 has the most recent growth rate of 12.41%, giving an unimproved land value of $290,000.
The House at 57 Sunrise Road YERRINBOOL, NSW 2575 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $290,000 on 14 January 2006.
57 Sunrise Road is located within the suburb of Yerrinbool, which has a population of 1,164, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.