Discover this character-rich A-frame cottage on the southern side of Uralla. Stylishly renovated into a thriving Airbnb, the property boasts 4 Queen size bedrooms, four-bathrooms, and a bright open-plan living area with a galley kitchen. Fully furnished and professionally managed by an Airbnb expert, it offers excellent returns. Don't miss the chance to own a unique property amidst Uralla's boutique shopping, great coffee shops, pubs, and historic buildings. Inquire for figures and seize this enticing opportunity to live in or rent out.
- Set on a double block totalling 1442sqm zoned E4 General Industrial
- Bright open plan living with vinyl plank floors and wood burning fire
- Modern galley kitchen with electric hob, oven and dishwasher
- 2 bedrooms on upper level each with an ensuite, main opens to balcony
- 2 further bedrooms, 1 with ensuite, plus main bathroom on ground floor
- All bedrooms are kept comfortable with split system air-conditioning
- 20 minute drive from Armidale and a 60 minute drive from Tamworth
- 2km from Uralla station connecting the town with Sydney and Newcastle
The House at 57 Rowan Avenue URALLA, NSW 2358 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $340,000 on 23 April 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
57 Rowan Avenue URALLA, NSW 2358 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Uralla Central School.
57 Rowan Avenue is located within the suburb of Uralla, which has a population of 2,743, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.3 people.