A fabulous offering of this brand new 4 bedroom family home. This property is positioned on one of the bigger blocks of this estate and has plenty of backyard for the kids to enjoy.
• 4 bedrooms
• Master bedrooms featuring his & hers walk in robe and en-suite
• All other bedrooms have built in robes
• Zoned ducted heating and cooling throughout the home
• Drive thru access from double garage to backyard perfect for the caravan or trailer etc.
• Generous size bathroom with wood-look tiles.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Stunning kitchen which is the heart of the home featuring shaker doors, double oven, gas cooking, Led lighting and Butlers pantry with custom wine rack
• Media room / Rumpus room
• Positioned on a large 821m2 block
Please call Justin Gay 0429 795 507 or Addison Gann 0456 555 458 for a private inspection
There is currently no sale history available for 57 Quiberon Way.
57 Quiberon Way GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mulwaree High School.
|1.50 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|1.64 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.83 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.07 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.46 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|2.50 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.62 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.64 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.65 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.85 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
57 Quiberon Way is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.