1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A must inspect in the highly desirable suburb.
Offering an elite, luxury lifestyle, this single level residence custom built on a north facing block boasts quality appointments and refined fittings flowing across spacious formal and casual zones. This home will appeal to a family who love to entertain at home and desire everyday living with a luxury second to none.
This is a perfect opportunity ever to purchase a near new residence in arguably Woden Valley's best suburb. On the door step of the Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre and 10 mins drive to the Parliamentary Triangle.
Beautifully crafted to a very high standard, this five bedroom home offers a very flexible layout to accommodate a large family or extended family with specialized sleeping wings and kitchenette facilities.
Cook creative culinary masterpieces in stylish bespoke kitchen providing quality appliances, soft close drawers, stone benchtops and spacious butler's pantry.
This house also features a cinema/theatre room with commercial sound proof.
This is a wonderful and luxurious family home that will appeal to the refined taste of the most astute purchaser.
• Single-level spacious 370m2 family residence built in 2018
• Easy-care landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system (remote control via App)
• Double door entry
• Engineered Timber floors (spotted gum)
• Plantation shutters
• 2.7m High ceilings
• Double glazed windows
• Solar panels – connected to the grid
• Formal lounge with fireplace
• Open-plan living room
• Cinema / Theatre room with commercial sound proof
• MasterChef's kitchen equipped with Bosch cooktop, steam oven and oven and large island bench
• Butler's pantry with sink, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet
• Bedroom two and three with built-in-robe
• Bedroom four with built-in-robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Bedroom five with built-in-robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Main bathroom with double vanity, bath, spa, and separate toilet
• Kitchenette access to bedrooms four and five; Potentially for bedrooms 4 and 5 to be for extended family/visitors or rented out with separate access
• Covered alfresco entertainment area with BBQ
• Custom made main door and internal doors.
• Special order Bricks and white motex for walls.
• 3000L water tank
• Study Nook
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling – 4 zones
• Double garage with automatic door and internal access
• Keyless entry
• Intercom & security cameras
• Laundry with outside access
• Gas Rinnai hot water system (2 units)
• Underground power
• NBN ready & connected
• Fruit trees
• Garden shed
Total build: 370m2
Total Living: 300m2
Total Garage: 42m2
Porch and Alfresco: 28m2
Land Rates: $3626 approx
Land Size: 763m2 approx
UCV: $526,000 approx
The land value history at 57 Dennis Street GARRAN, ACT 2605 has the most recent growth rate of 2.85%, giving an unimproved land value of $526,000.
The House at 57 Dennis Street GARRAN, ACT 2605 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $627,500 on 21 July 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
57 Dennis Street GARRAN, ACT 2605 has 42 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Garran Primary.
|0.27 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|0.34 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.16 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.31 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.38 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.38 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.55 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.81 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.89 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.89 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
57 Dennis Street is located within the suburb of Garran, which has a population of 3,497, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.6 people.