*In accordance with ACT Public Health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, all inspections will require a private appointment. Spaces are limited and we advise that you contact the agent to schedule your inspection.
Positioned within Kingston Foreshores quietest and most convenient pocket, walking distance to all amenities and set in the award-winning 'Azure' complex. Designed by renowned Architects, Stewart Architecture, this divine low maintenance two-bedroom apartment offers 99 sqm of internal living and is complemented with floor to ceiling windows. The designer kitchen and bathrooms are adorned with contemporary and tasteful fixtures and finishes including timber accents and stone benchtops. Ideal for owner occupiers or investors with a fantastic air bnb prospect and street frontage access.
• Two generously size bedrooms with separate bathrooms and fully built in robes
• Street frontage with courtyard access
• Miele appliances including electric cooktop, dishwasher, integrated microwave & refrigerator
• Open plan living flowing onto an entertainers balcony
• Double glazed windows throughout, roller blinds throughout
• Reverse cycle air conditioning (three separate units)
• Built-in robes and additional storage cupboards
• Video intercom access to the complex
• LED lighting, nbn with smart cabling
• Two secure basement car spaces plus storage cage
• Shared rooftop entertainment facilities including barbeque area
• Bicycle racks provided within the building
There is currently no sale history available for 57/5 Kerridge Street.
57/5 Kerridge Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|1.15 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.19 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.33 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.75 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.09 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.40 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.53 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.64 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.96 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|3.04 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
57/5 Kerridge Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.