1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
If you're looking for a modern and beautifully presented two-bedroom, two-bathroom, two-storey townhouse, then look no further!
Appointed with contemporary design features, a fresh coat of paint and new carpet, this is the perfect dwelling for those wanting convenient and affordable living in the heart of Canberra's prestigious inner south. A spacious courtyard adds extra living space, perfect for alfresco dining or the family pet. The home comes with two car spaces and is close to local shops, public transport and some of Canberra's most sought-after public and private schools. There are also peaceful communal gardens to enjoy. Don't miss the opportunity to secure your own private haven!
- Entry directly into spacious entertainer's courtyard with secure fencing, outside tap and drainage
- Light and bright open-plan tiled dining/kitchen with modern, newly painted feature wall
- Study nook with newly painted feature wall
- Sliding glass and screen door to courtyard plus separate main door with Crimsafe screen
- Kitchen is modern with breakfast bar, stone bench tops, stunning new pendant lights with dimmers, stainless steel Omega appliances including dishwasher, range-hood, electric oven and cooktop, double sink, built-in microwave space, ample storage cupboards plus under stair pantry storage and a large fridge area
- Spacious living area
- European style laundry with wall mounted Omega dryer, shelving for storage and wash tub
- Master bedroom has built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Ensuite features shower, toilet, modern vanity with storage and ceiling heater/fan
- Bedroom two has built-in wardrobe and stylish painted feature wall
- Separate bathroom features shower, toilet, modern vanity with storage and ceiling fan/heater unit
- Located in the 'Crestwood' complex
- New carpet throughout and freshly painted
- New USB power points fitted
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- Two car spaces and storage in basement
- Communal gardens
- Visitor parking
- Easy walking distance to Capital Golf Course, Red Hill walking trails, local shops, public transport and schools
- Located close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets the Old Depot Markets, Maunka Oval and Manuka Village Shopping Centre, plus a short drive to the airport, City Centre, Majura Shopping Centre and ADFA
Body Corporate Fees: $1,197.7 p.q. (approx)
Rates: $768.62 p.q. (approx.)
Complex Built in: 2012
Apartment Size: Lower level: 39m2 Upper level: 38m2 Total: 77m2
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The Townhouse at 57/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $480,000 on 21 December 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
57/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah College.
|0.37 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.41 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.96 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.55 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.65 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.75 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.01 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.45 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.45 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
57/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.