• This readymade investment property and coastal retreat sits just 700 metres stroll to beautiful Surf Beach and is conveniently located close to schools, shops and public transport.
Cleverly divided into two entirely self-sufficient and separate living quarters, 56 Surf Beach Ave has been jointly purposed as both a rental investment and a convenient, welcoming holiday escape.
Downstairs is privately accessed from the front of the property and has been renovated to include new flooring throughout, freshly painted and offers a bright, self-contained one bedroom residence.
Upstairs features three additional bedrooms, updated kitchen with open plan dining and living as well as newly redone large timber deck.
Also included is a single lock up garage and office space.
Outside, the streetscape is absolutely neat as a pin with next to no maintenance required while the backyard is functional and fully fenced.
56 Surf Beach Avenue will no doubt be a highly sought-after property for its versatility, its outstanding potential, its charming facade and above all its proximity to some of the most stunning coastline in the region.
Don't waste a second more! This property will not be on the market long so contact the team today and find out how you can secure this beautiful holiday retreat with potential to earn.
* Dual occupancy boasting two homes under one roof (separately metred)
* Flat level block ideal for easy parking or caravan/boat parking.
* All new carpet and hybrid flooring throughout
* Full length northerly facing balcony.
* Brand new timber extended deck to the rear with generous fully fenced yard.
* Every bedroom has a built-in wardrobe.
* New blinds throughout
* Freshly painted and rendered to exterior.
* Walking distance to local school, shops, and parklands
* Separate external entrance to both levels (with an internal joining door)
Rental estimates and fact sheet available upon request.
The House at 56 Surf Beach Avenue SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $299,500 on 24 April 2015.
56 Surf Beach Avenue SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
56 Surf Beach Avenue is located within the suburb of Surf Beach, which has a population of 1,874, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.