Presenting you with the opportunity to call this sweet five bedroom property home. Set in a lovely loop street with a playground and sports oval within a short walk. Renovations have been made over the years, adding a coastal feel to this Calwell house, including feature paneled walls, a Hamptons colour scheme throughout and completely renovated bathroom and ensuite.
A functional floor plan with multiple indoor and outdoor living options offers the flexibility most families are looking for. Hub of the home is the kitchen that opens onto the family / dining area and out to the covered back deck that includes built-in barbeque and bar fridge. Complete with tidy and tailored landscaping to the front and back yard, great for families with children or pets.
As well as the Calwell Neighbourhood Oval and the Playground on Beckett Street and Duggan Street, you are within proximity to popular local schools and all the amenities at Calwell Shopping Centre.
- Functional single level floorplan ideal for small or growing families
- Floating floors in most living areas, carpet in bedrooms and lounge
- Spacious formal lounge is segregated at the front of the home
- Family / dining area is off the kitchen and opens onto the back deck
- Split system installed in the family room
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Modern kitchen offers good storage, bench space and breakfast bar
- Main bedroom is a great size with walk through robe and ensuite
- Bedroom two, three and four have built-in robes, five is generous in size
- Bathroom has a good layout including large bath and separate toilet
- Laundry is a great size with built-in linen
- Covered deck is also closed in to enjoy entertaining in all seasons
- Including a built-in barbeque, bar fridge, storage and power points
- Generous garden with tidy and tailored landscaping
- Great outdoor space for families with children or pets
- Double car garage is approximately 40sqm and has a drive through
- Extensive under house storage with lights and power points
The land value history at 56 Must Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $333,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 56 Must Circuit.
56 Must Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Covenant Christian School.
|0.74 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|0.99 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.24 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.56 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.68 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.79 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.95 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.29 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.31 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.59 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
56 Must Circuit is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.