Located in a quiet street and just moments walk to the centre of the historic township of Milton this newly renovated home offers both comfort and convenience. Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen flow out onto huge covered deck which also gives access to second large living room at rear of the home, ideal for the entertainer or large family.
- newly renovated kitchen with quality appliances and servery window looking out over entertainers deck and rear yard
- open plan lounge and dining
- huge second living area/media room
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- generous main bedroom with large luxury renovated ensuite
- main luxury renovated bathroom with bath/shower and separate toilet
- side access to rear yard
- grassed backyard with fire pit
- covered off street parking
- moments walk to the historic township of Milton
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
The House at 56 Gordon Street MILTON, NSW 2538 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $256,000 on 22 October 2012.
56 Gordon Street MILTON, NSW 2538 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Milton Public School.
56 Gordon Street is located within the suburb of Milton, which has a population of 1,663, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.4 people.