1 / 28
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In a prized location opposite Reid Oval a gracious home which is set in 1247sqm (approximately) of beautiful gardens.
Built circa 1926 an extended residence retaining many of the exquisite original details of high ceilings, fireplace and solid timber flooring. A formal lounge linked by a garden level conservatory to formal dining room, huge master suite with ensuite bathroom, three additional bedrooms and a separate home office.
The updated large kitchen with Blum fittings and Caesarstone benchtops is designed for two chefs overlooking a raised terrace to the level garden with fruit trees, flowering shrubs and well established trees. A vegetable garden and greenhouse provide natural produce for the kitchen.
Sensational privacy is offered with all windows having a lovely garden outlook. A yurt with reverse cycle air-conditioning provides an ideal separate workspace adjacent to the master suite. An extensive cellar (approximately 4sqm) has racks for 900 bottles along with the climate control Winemaster C25.
The sought-after Reid address is minutes from the City Centre, Lake Burley Griffin and almost on the door step of the Australian War Memorial, with public transport available within 100 metres, this location is the height of convenience.
56 Euree Street is within a wonderfully peaceful tree-lined street and surrounded by the unique ambience and character of Reid's heritage precinct.
- Prized corner block in Reid opposite Reid Oval.
- Northerly orientation.
- Large, established private gardens with garden swing
- Canberra Red Brick Pathway
- Every room with a beautiful garden outlook
- Constructed Circa 1926
- Double Brick
- Terracotta roof tiles
- Heritage features throughout with high ceilings and all walls fitted with the Artiteq click art hanging system to avoid wall damage and maintain flexible display design
- Formal lounge room with fire place and garden level conservatory linking to
- Formal Dining room
- Sleek well designed kitchen with Blum soft close drawers, caesar stone benchtops, double sink, SMEG gas cooktop and oven, Bosch dishwasher, Maytag plumbed refrigerator/freezer/icemaker/chilled filtered water and concealed appliance cabinetry
- Meals/family area with picture window overlooking terrace and garden
- Three double bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with double vanity, bath, shower and separate toilet
- Master retreat with large bedroom, sitting room, built-in-robes and ensuite
- Additional Yurt - a fantastic space for home office
- Ducted gas heating - two systems
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units throughout
- Single garage with automatic door
- Double carport with automated solar power gates providing secure parking
- Climate controlled cellar with racks for 900 bottles.
- Automatic irrigation system
- Tool shed
- Green House
- Wicking beds for the production of quality produce
- 100 metres to Acton Bus(Duntroon Loop) Service Stop
Land Rates: $7,082 approx.
Land Size: 1247m2 approx
UCV: $1,125,000 approx
The land value history at 56 Euree Street REID, ACT 2612 has the most recent growth rate of 4.53%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,125,000.
The House at 56 Euree Street REID, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,480,000 on 7 November 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
56 Euree Street REID, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Campbell High.
|0.52 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|0.55 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.93 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.37 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.52 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.76 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.41 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.41 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.87 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.98 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
56 Euree Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.