Perfectly positioned on a sundrenched 1165sqm block sits this single level 4 bedroom family home. This well presented home offers the growing family multiple living spaces & versatility, with the additional benefit of a granny flat/ home office. Drive through access to a double shed with 3 phase power and parking for 2 additional cars or plenty of space for a home business or DIY endeavours. Located just a moments' drive to Hill Top Village shops and local school.
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances & walk in pantry
- Multiple living areas including a formal lounge & dining room with fan forced slow combustion wood fireplace
- Additional slow combustion fire in the large open plan games room with bar perfect for entertaining
- Double glazed windows through the front of the house
- Large family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet off the laundry
- 20 Solar panels
- Set on a level 1165sqm
The entertaining undercover area is an impressive size ideal for all types of entertaining and family living. Flowing onto an expansive fully fenced yard.
This property offers a wonderful opportunity to secure a family home or investment property within walking distance to the local school, village shops, preschool, public transport and doctors surgery.
With easy access to the freeway and a short 15 minutes drive to either Mittagong or Tahmoor. All within an hours drive from Sydney and 40 minutes to Wollongong.
For more information please call Rowena Bendror 0455 555 042 or [email protected] - Inspection By Appointment only
There is currently no sale history available for 56 Ella Street.
56 Ella Street is located within the suburb of Hill Top, which has a population of 2,674, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.