1 / 22
Sleek and contemporary, this impressive family home boasts a prime northerly aspect with sunset views, spacious interiors and sublime outdoor flow. It is a home of rare space and grandeur, footsteps from Crace Shopping Village, lifestyle amenities, and bus links to Gungahlin, Belconnen and the City.
- Versatile layout offers three living spaces plus home office
- Deluxe open plan family/dining zone flows to under roof alfresco
- Double glazed windows throughout, high ceilings (2.7m)
- Easy care perimeter gardens perfect for children and pets
- Stone island bench, 900mm gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Five expansive bedrooms, guest accommodation with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Master suite includes balcony, twin walk-in robes, ensuite
- Family bathroom includes spa bath, guest powder room
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, in-slab heating and ducted vacuum
- Internal access to oversized double garage
- Surrounded by parks/reserves, close to Marketplace Gungahlin
Land Tax $1,042.75pq
Living Size 316sqm
The House at 56 Durong Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,477,000 on 24 July 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
56 Durong Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.97 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.97 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.68 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.09 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.14 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.20 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.44 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.79 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.89 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.97 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
56 Durong Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.