1 / 12
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Sitting high on the street surrounded by beautiful gum trees, 56 Barada Crescent sits on a massive 1293m² block with an inground pool, lovely entertainment areas and backs on to the Aranda bushlands, adding to the sense of country style living.
Large open plan living areas all look out to landscaped, private gardens. The feeling of space and light is evident from the moment you step into the majestic entrance.
This imposing family home in a desirable blue-ribbon address is a rarity to the market and will impress the most fastidious of buyers.
Step in to enjoy:
* A beautiful private saltwater pool
* Two outdoor entertainment areas
* High elevation with bushlands surrounding in a very quiet, tightly held street
* High ceilings throughout create a sense of space and elegance
* Large, North facing open plan living areas
* The kitchen has quality appliances, which looks out onto the family room and outdoor entertainment area
* Ducted gas heating, plus evaporative cooling for year-round comfort
* Colonial full-length windows provide loads of natural light
* Large double garage with internal access
Aranda is highly sought after due to its proximity to excellent school's universities, shops and services. It has bush walks, beautifully maintained ovals, excellent access to public transport and bike paths, and is a very special place to live.
The land value history at 56 Barada Crescent ARANDA, ACT 2614 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $820,000.
The House at 56 Barada Crescent ARANDA, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,165,000 on 20 August 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
56 Barada Crescent ARANDA, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Aranda Primary.
|0.69 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|0.87 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.32 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.23 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.34 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.67 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.92 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|3.24 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|3.60 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|3.66 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
56 Barada Crescent is located within the suburb of Aranda, which has a population of 2,393, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.