Situated on a quiet 289sqm block sits this attractive three bedroom, two bathroom home. Backing onto a reserve and sitting on the high end of the street, this home presents the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike. The kitchen features abundant bench space, a gas cooktop, electric oven and Bosch dishwasher, perfect for those who enjoy time in the kitchen. The north facing separate living area at the front of the house is drenched in sunlight and the view over the private courtyard makes for a truly serene setting. All three bedrooms are well sized and have built in robes, with the master bedroom boasting a beautiful ensuite. Moving outside the private courtyard is low maintenance and secure, with an optionally covered pergola, perfect for entertainers, pets and children. Just a short walk away from the local shops & Ngunnawal Primary, as well as easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre, this home presents an opportunity not to be missed!
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower and a separate toilet
- Low maintenance courtyard gardens with retractable pergola
- Private courtyard at the entrance of the home
- Kitchen with generous bench space, gas cooktop, electric oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Ducted gas heating and split system installed
- Security screen doors and locks on all windows
- An abundance of storage space throughout the home
- Large double garage with internal access
- Additional car space to the side of the home
- Located on a quiet street, backing a reserve and within proximity to Ngunnawal shops Casey Market Place, Gungahlin Market Place, local primary and high schools and a variety of public transport options
Rates: $2,073.00 (per annum)
Land tax: $2,719.80 (per annum)
The land value history at 55 Tipiloura Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.97%, giving an unimproved land value of $254,000.
The House at 55 Tipiloura Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $512,000 on 4 April 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
55 Tipiloura Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.74 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.52 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.95 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.00 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.10 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.93 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.14 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.26 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.96 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.96 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
55 Tipiloura Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.