This three-bedroom home is an absolute gem and ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy. With light-filled living at the forefront of its design, the home is complete with extensive floor to ceiling windows that frame the beautiful outlook onto sun-filled native gardens.
The extended living area is simply a delight year round. Raked ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space while the North-facing clerestory windows create beautiful vistas and flood the space with natural light. The adjoining kitchen has been renovated for your benefit and now includes an integrated dishwasher, electric cooktop, breakfast bar and great storage space.
The wonderful use of floor to ceiling glass truly brings the outdoors in and a glass sliding door provides seamless flow from the indoors to outside. The native wetland gardens are absolutely stunning and have been carefully curated to ensure an easy care and low maintenance lifestyle. A rippling creek connects three separate ponds and creates a delightful natural ambience. Offering plenty of space for children and pets to play, the rear garden comes complete with a variety of established fruit trees, berries, herbs and an irrigated organic vegetable garden.
Whether you are a downsizer looking for a neat, low maintenance home or a first home buyer searching for an immaculately maintained property in a highly sought after location, be sure to inspect 55 Marconi Crescent, Kambah.
• Updated three-bedroom courtyard home in catchment area for the highly sought after Taylor Primary School
• Extended and light-filled living area with beautiful floor to ceiling glass, high ceilings and north-facing clerestory windows
• Open plan meals/dining area off the entry with floor to ceiling east-facing glass and a stunning garden outlook
• Renovated kitchen with a breakfast bar, appliance cupboard, integrated dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
• Main bedroom with a full wall of mirrors and a generous walk in robe to the rear, looking out into the rainforest garden
• Generous secondary bedrooms both north facing
• Newly renovated family bathroom decorated in modern tones with a separate bath, skylight and separate toilet
• Fully renovated internal laundry with a bench and cupboards
• Lovely rear garden with space for children and pets to play, veggie gardens with irrigation, and a variety of plantings including plum, rhubarb, fig, lemon and raspberries, and absolutely beautiful courtyard garden with three separate ponds all connected by a running creek and rainforest ferns and mosses
• Car accommodation provided by the double garage (can be easily converted back to) and additional off-street parking options
• A creative office pod/spare bedroom to the rear of the garage that adds versatility to this fantastic home, especially if needing to work from home
• Walking distance from Kambah Village shops, Mr Taylor, and multiple ovals and playgrounds
• Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City
The House at 55 Marconi Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $368,000 on 3 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
55 Marconi Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.27 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.05 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.86 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.36 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.36 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.48 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.51 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.51 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.77 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.82 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
55 Marconi Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.