1 / 21
Auction Location: On Site
And this is exactly what it was for our current owner - their HOME.
Its lovely when you step inside a home and feel at home - be greeted by space, neutral tones and a great floorplan. This property feels like new without the hassle of building. A flowing floorplan, massive master bedroom and segregated bedrooms for everyone's privacy. Come and inspect this beautiful home.
- A culdesac location where the kids can play with neighbours and enjoy being out and about.
- Split level design that segregates the two living areas for families space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Modern interiors that will be modern for years
- New Ngunnawal area that is close to both the local shops and Casey market town.
- Parkland is just down the road so take the kids and dogs for a run.
- Alfresco area for afternoons, additional living space and a low maintenance yard for those who just don't have the time.
House Size: 175m2
Year Built: 2015
Rental Estimate: TBC
Land Tax: $2944pa
The House at 55 Anakie Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $225,000 on 10 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
55 Anakie Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.70 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.45 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.59 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.77 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.32 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.93 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.17 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.29 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.65 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.65 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
55 Anakie Court is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.