If you're an investor, buying with the tenant in place is absolutely perfect. If you're looking for a home then buying with a little while left on the tenancy means that you can offset some of your purchasing costs and move in at the end of the lease.
Either way this apartment is well worth a look in person!
A terrific floor plan with the Living space & bedroom enjoying that northerly aspect and flowing nicely to the courtyard. The kitchen features stone work tops, loads of storage including a full height pantry and the euro laundry is a great space saver.
The location is Blue Chip, with the ability to leave the car at home, walk or bike ride to the Griffith shops, Kingston Foreshore, the Fyshwick Markets, Manuka or old Kingston.
- Kitchen features stone tops, AEG appliances & full-size pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine, clothes dryer & fridge are included
- NBN; fibre to the premises
- Allocated basement parking + storage shed
- Intercom entry to the apartment & remote control entry to the secure basement
- Size; 77sqm including courtyard
- Constructed; 2019
- Rates; $395.29 per quarter
- Land Tax; $459.54 per quarter IF RENTED
- Body corp fees; $801.50 per quarter
- Tenancy in place until February 2023 @ $520 per week
The Apartment at 55/5 Hely Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $349,900 on 31 May 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
55/5 Hely Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.23 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.32 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.84 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.44 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.50 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.57 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.09 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.31 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.38 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.38 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
55/5 Hely Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.