'Governor Place' - Combining luxury, convenience and sophistication, this impressive 4th floor two bedroom executive apartment provides a great lifestyle in a prime location. Featuring a sunny open plan design perfect for entertaining, plus a spacious 30sqm covered terrace, this stylish property is ideal for the everyday professional. 'Governor Place' is renowned for its luxurious finishes, superb attention to detail and very cool surrounds.
- Premium North facing aspect
- Opulent interiors creating a lush living environment
- Sunny open plan design (91sqm), awesome 30sqm terrace off main living
- Sleek stone kitchen, AEG appliances, dishwasher, in-built microwave
- Quality flooring combined with soft elegant tones
- Automatic roller blinds and quality sheer curtains
- Designer bathroom and ensuite, full height tiles, Grohe tapware
- Awesome master suite with access to terrace
- Spacious 2nd bedroom also with access to terrace
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (Heating and Cooling)
- Double car accommodation in secure basement, plus storage
- Ultra convenient position in sought after locale
- Prime location in the parliamentary triangle, close to Kingston foreshore, restaurants & bars
- Close proximity to the popular Manuka precinct and Canberra C.B.D.
- Rare and exciting buying opportunity
Strata fees: $598.20 per quarter
Sinking fund: $156.80 per quarter
Total combined: $755 per quarter
The Apartment at 55/44 Macquarie Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $619,900 on 27 July 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
55/44 Macquarie Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.76 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.25 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.92 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.17 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.23 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.36 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.62 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.63 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.79 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.84 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
55/44 Macquarie Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.