New Door Properties is pleased to present a delightful three-bedroom home set conveniently in the new suburb of Taylor. This new community has been carefully designed to provide a quality lifestyle for a diverse range of people. Taylor is designed to be reminiscent of a traditional Canberra suburb.
The home offers a spacious, contemporary custom design floor plan with high-quality inclusions throughout. A practical layout home with a list of features you have only dreamt of. The property offers a spacious open plan kitchen, & family area. The stylish kitchen includes Bosch appliances, stone bench-tops with inbuilt bar . The master bedroom includes a built in robe, walk-in wardrobe with stylish vanity & shower. Other bedrooms features built in robes. The home comes with all comforts you would expect, including reverse-cycle heating/cooling throughout, video intercom & laminated timber floorings in living n family areas. Enjoy style, comfort and luxury with double glazed windows throughout the entire home, double automatic garage with internal access. Outdoor entertainment is complete with pergola including power point and gas point. This opportunity is to enjoy living in this charming as new residence with the highest standard of inclusions to suit your lifestyle.
• Custom design home with quality inclusions
• Three Bedrooms
• Study Nook
• Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robe & walk in robe
• Tiled flooring in living areas
• Modern Kitchen with 20mm stone bench top
• Bosch gas cooktop & range hood
• Bar in island bench
• Bosch dishwasher
• Double garage with internal access
• Double glazed windows
• Carpet in Bedrooms
• Stylish bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
• Free standing bath tub
• Privacy blinds
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating/cooling 3 zones
• LED down lights throughout
• Four security cameras
• Separate laundry
• Parks, ponds, walking & bicycle tracks throughout the suburb
• Walking distance to the school and transportation, and only a short drive from the Gungahlin Town Centre.
• Block size: 362 m2 (approx.)
• Living: 124.50 m2 (approx.)
• Garage: 37 m2 (approx.)
• Pergola : 17.50 m2 (approx.)
• Porch: 1.50 m2 (approx.)
• Total Residence: 163 m2 (approx.)
• Year Built: 2019
• EER 6 Stars
The land value history at 54 McCredie Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 2.31%, giving an unimproved land value of $303,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 54 McCredie Street.
54 McCredie Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.31 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.82 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.08 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.28 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.39 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.81 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.72 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.80 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|