On offer is the opportunity for you and your family to call this contemporary four bedroom property home. This lovely abode is set on a generous corner block in the popular suburb of Wanniassa. Perfect for families who are looking for that extra bit of space and especially those who enjoy their outdoor living.
Completely updated throughout this once traditional home now showcases contemporary finishes throughout and offers a layout that will suit the modern family. Upon entering the home you are welcomed by a formal entryway that opens onto the large formal living area, flowing through to the formal dining area and into the expansive stylish kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage. All three bedrooms are privately positioned at the opposite end of the home with the main bathroom and separate toilet. Boasting a generous open plan outdoor entertaining area, it is hard to know where to start, with the vast flat grassed area perfect for a trampoline or swing set, built-in pizza oven and barbeque, covered dining area, covered patio with spa and all the parking accommodation in the driveway as well as behind the fenceline.
This property will appeal to those with a home business or extended family with the fourth bedroom, second bathroom and multipurpose room in the separate dwelling to the rear.
With more than we can mention on offer, a home like this does not come to market often. Positioned in the convenient area of Wanniassa, within a short walk to the local shops, schools, sports ovals and parks.
- Welcomed home by a modern rendered facade with a great street presence
- Expansive covered front deck, perfect for entertaining all year round
- Generous lounge, dining and kitchen areas can be enjoyed with the whole family
- Lovely modern kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space and built-in laundry
- All three bedrooms in the main house are a great size with built-in robes
- Main bathroom and separate toilet are positioned nearby
- Ducted heating and split system to the living room in the main house
- Multipurpose room offers built-in kitchenette with sink, bar fridge and fireplace
- Also could be used a home office or garage / workshop space
- Separate fourth bedroom and second bathroom come off this area
- Covered entertaining area is great spot for family gatherings all year round
- This space has the flexibility to double as a carport
- Covered swim spa will be enjoyed as the warmer weather comes
- Built-in wood fire pizza oven and barbeque great for large gatherings
- Vast open flat grass area perfect for the swing set, trampoline or a game of tag
- Three rainwater tanks with over 8000L of storage, with submergible pump
The land value history at 54 Langdon Avenue WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $351,000.
The House at 54 Langdon Avenue WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $550,000 on 1 July 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
54 Langdon Avenue WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School).
|0.07 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.41 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.58 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.03 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.22 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.33 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.33 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.76 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.14 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.43 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
54 Langdon Avenue is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.