1 / 36
Auction Location: Henley Property, 1 Gippsland Street.
Wanderers Retreat is proudly presented by Dani Kell of Henley Property.
Perched on the high side of Gippsland Street this large six bedroom home affords a large family room to spread, or an investor the opportunity to purchase a bed & breakfast with two units approved for short term rental.
Beautifully presented this 1986 home has been impeccably maintained and has seen upgrades and renovations over the years. The upper floor comprises of four bedrooms, three bathrooms and large open plan kitchen dining and living area complete with a reverse cycle air-conditioning unit and a slow combustion wood heater, double glazed sliding door opens onto a good size front veranda.
The kitchen and laundry have access to the backyard with a large concrete patio covered by a pergola and a terraced green oasis complete with a little fish pond.
The lower floor of the home has an entrance with office/store room as well as two one bedroom air-conditioned apartments. Both units are permanently rented with amazing tenants in place.
The Main house is approved as Bed & Breakfast accommodation with an established return customer clientele.
The two one bedroom units also have approval for short term holiday letting.
Price guide for this property is $1,600,000 to $1,800,000.
- Approved Bed & Breakfast accommodation
- Lake views
- High ceilings
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Brick veneer construction
- Two renovated bathrooms complete with underfloor heating
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Large kitchen with island bench and lots of storage
- Covered outdoor area with concrete floor and fish pond
- Solar hot water and solar electricity panels on roof
- Front veranda with lake views
- Store room/office on ground floor
- Single car garage with workshop
- Massive under house storage
The House at 54 Gippsland Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $100,000 on 1 April 2010.
54 Gippsland Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
54 Gippsland Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.