Conveniently situated in a quiet street, only a short 150 metre walk to the shops and a 200 metre walk to Florey Primary School which underpins your investment. Nestled on a 305m2 block, this charming separate title cottage style home exudes a sense of easy-care lifestyle and privacy with its fully fenced front and rear yards.
Refreshing renovations and a flowing open plan will impress the first home buyer, down-sizer, and investor alike. The modern kitchen features an electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher as well as lots of storage (cupboards, draws, good sized pantry) and bench space which is sure to impress your inner chef. There is a sensible combination of floating laminated timber flooring to the living areas and carpet to the two good size bedrooms which both have built in robes.
Inspect and be impressed with these features:
* North facing open plan 2 bedroom home
* Separate title townhouse (no body corporate fees) on a quiet street
* large single car garage with automatic garage door
* 2 fully fenced, secure and private yards, linked by a side path with its own gate
* Upgraded kitchen, refreshed bathroom, floating timber floors and carpets
* New Colorbond roof and front pergola
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Separate laundry with access to the rear yard.
* A short walk to great local shops (IGA, chemist, bakery, takeaway, 2 restaurants, dominoes, and cafe).
* Conveniently close to Lake Ginninderra and Westfield shopping centre
* Close to excellent and sought after primary and secondary schools
54 Enright Crescent FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday June 16 from 05:00pm.
The House at 54 Enright Crescent FLOREY, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $330,000 on 18 June 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
54 Enright Crescent FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.21 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.13 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.27 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.51 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.72 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.77 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.79 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.83 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.96 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.00 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
54 Enright Crescent is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.