Presenting this three-bedroom home, perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, or astute investors. Featuring cosy living spaces & an outdoor entertaining area this home is brimming with potential!
- Three bedrooms.
- Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, & toilet.
- Kitchen features electric cooking.
- Comfortable lounge room great for Netflix & chill.
- Reverse cycle split systems in the main bedroom & lounge.
- Fully fenced & private yard great for kids to play set on a 563 sqm block.
- Drive through garage.
- Rental estimate - $500 a week.
The House at 54 Cumberteen Street HILL TOP, NSW 2575 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $243,000 on 30 October 2013.
54 Cumberteen Street HILL TOP, NSW 2575 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hill Top Public School.
54 Cumberteen Street is located within the suburb of Hill Top, which has a population of 2,674, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.