This beautifully presented, modern townhouse sits over two levels in the heart of Moncrieff. With lovely street appeal and parkland at your front door, this townhouse is neat as a pin with nothing to do but move in!
Situated on a low maintenance courtyard sized block, offering three bedrooms on the upper level including an ensuite and walk-in-robe off the master suite. The sun drenched living area and stylish kitchen sits on the lower level, and opens to an easy care paved courtyard, with plenty of room to entertain, or for young children and small pets to play. A single garage is attached and has internal and remote access, adding to the numerous storage options available throughout the home.
Conveniently located in the heart of Moncrieff, with a lovely outlook and offering near-new modern living, with a separate title and no strata fees, this home will not disappoint!
• Beautifully presented and maintained two storey townhouse
• Separate title with no body corporate
• Ideal home for a young family, investors or those looking for something a little smaller
• Located on an easy care, corner block with just one neighbour
• Peaceful parkland sits right at your door, with The Bicentennial National Trail and playgrounds close by
• Three bedrooms, all with large built-in storage
• Master suite offers a walk in robe and ensuite
• Spacious open plan living area with large windows offering an abundance of natural light
• Well designed kitchen, including gas cooking, under bench electric oven, dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, and island bench
• Main bathroom on the upper level with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
• Powder room on the lower level, conveniently located adjacent to living and outdoor entertaining
• Large ceramic tiles cover the floors on the lower level, while carpet is fitted to the bedrooms upstairs
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus ceiling fans throughout
• Large sliding doors open from the living area to an easy-care paved courtyard with plenty of space for entertaining
• Single attached garage with internal and remote access
• Instant gas hot water plus a 2000 litre water tank
• Secure, gated yard and Crimsafe security on the external doors
• Security alarm system
• Close proximity to Margaret Hendry and Amaroo Schools, Gungahlin and Amaroo shopping centres and the popular Moncrieff Community Recreation Park and walking trails
Outgoings and property information (approx):
• Living: 125.6sqm
• Garage: 20sqm
• Rates: $1,999.11pa
• Land tax (if rented): $2,573.20pa
• Estimated rental income: $650-$700pw
• Year built: 2017
• EER: 4.0
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 54 Bronhill Street.
54 Bronhill Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.10 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.42 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.75 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.48 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.60 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.64 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.44 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.44 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.32 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.32 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
54 Bronhill Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.