1 / 31
What you will buy:
This rural property of 35 acres with primarily cleared land, zoned RU4 and located 6km from the historic township of Nelligen. A complete package with a beautifully presented four bedroom brick home with panoramic views of the mountains. Privacy is assured with a state forest boundary and quality fencing surrounding the property.
What you will love:
- Not just purchasing a home but making a lifestyle choice.
- 15 minutes to Batemans Bay and surrounding beaches.
- New large shed including a workshop and a two bay carport.
- Town electricity with a main generator backup.
- Solar hot water and ducted air throughout the home.
- Plenty of water with a spring fed dam and two secondary running creeks, plus 200,000 litres water storage capacity.
- Communications including Telstra, landline connection, Telstra mobile service and NBN satellite internet service.
This would have to be one of the most well maintained and presented rural properties in the Batemans Bay area. If you are looking for absolute privacy with a balance of cleared land and natural bush land, and only 15 minutes from Batemans Bay you need to inspect this. With nothing to spend, you just need to move in and enjoy this beautifully maintained property. An offering like this isn't going to last long, so if you're ready to start living the lifestyle you deserve, call me Greig McFarlane from Elders Real Estate Batemans Bay today for your own private inspection.
Property Summary Sheet available upon request
Council Rates: $1353.13 p/a
Zoning: RU4 Primary Production Small Lot
The House at 54 Allards Lane NELLIGEN, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $815,000 on 30 March 2017.
54 Allards Lane is located within the suburb of Nelligen, which has a population of 332, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.1 people.