Ideally located in the 'Panorama' complex and surrounded by leafy parkland, you'll find this well-maintained family sized townhouse.
The versatile three-bedroom home will suit a professional couple, young family, downsizer, or investor. Offering modern features including a stylish kitchen with quality electric appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar, and two separate living areas, both with direct access to private courtyards at the front and rear of the home, perfect for entertaining, relaxing or for the kids to play.
The living areas, powder room and laundry, plus storage and garage with internal access, are all situated on the lower level, while the three large bedrooms, main bathroom and ensuite are all located on the upper level.
'Panorama' is set in the increasingly popular suburb of Wright overlooking Mt Stromlo Forrest Park, The Arboretum and Black Mountain, yet still minutes away from Canberra City, Woden and Belconnen Town Centres, Southpoint Tuggeranong, Coolamon Court and The Canberra Hospital.
• Spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom family sized townhouse
• Master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite on the upper level along with two large secondary bedrooms, built-in robes, and main bathroom
• Open plan kitchen/family/meals area plus separate living area on the lower level
• Modern kitchen with underbench oven, electric cooktop, as new Bosch dishwasher and stone benchtops
• Internal laundry with clothes dryer
• Powder room conveniently located near living rooms
• Timber look laminate flooring through living areas and carpeted bedrooms
• Plenty of storage including linen and storeroom under stairwell
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Rinnai instant gas hot water
• Two enclosed courtyards ideally located at the front and rear of the home
• Single attached garage with internal and remote access
• Additional parking for second vehicle plus visitor parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 127sqm
Rates: $393.02 per quarter
Land tax: $476.08 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $827.05 per quarter
Expected rent: $570 - $590 per week
Year Built: 2015
The Townhouse at 54/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $473,000 on 19 December 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
54/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.06 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.94 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.34 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.41 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.61 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.76 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.06 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.30 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.52 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.54 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
54/41 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.