Please note: The vendor has requested best and final offers by this Friday 21st at 10:00am.
Set within the sought-after 'Shores' complex, this generously scaled ground floor apartment provides a fabulous lifestyle with a focus on outdoor entertaining. It enjoys an ultra-convenient location, a short stroll to Westfield Belconnen, restaurants, cinemas and shops.
- Vast open plan living and dining zone has courtyard access
- Seamless indoor to outdoor flow with three alfresco settings
- Large north facing courtyard offers a peaceful leafy outlook
- Island kitchen with integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops
- Two large bedrooms with built-ins, spacious main bathroom
- Master has ensuite and built-ins, opens onto private porch
- Study nook, internal European laundry and air conditioning
- Ideal offering for investors, first homebuyers, downsizers
- Offering includes undercover car space plus storage cage
- Close to the University of Canberra and Ginninderra Lake
- 86sqm of internal living, 27 sqm of outdoor space
Body Corp Fees: $3,751.44 per annum
General Rates: $1,672.55 per annum
Land Tax: $1,816.37 per annum
The Unit at 54/20 Beissel Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 8 March 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
54/20 Beissel Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|1.12 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.30 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.83 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.10 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.15 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.19 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.25 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.27 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.32 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.33 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
54/20 Beissel Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.