Open For Inspection This Saturday June 19th from 12 Noon to 12.30pm
Take advantage of this brilliant opportunity to acquire one of the only vacant rural blocks of land available in Kangaroo Valley today. This is the Perfect Scenario for a first home buyer or Tree Changer. Secure it now & either build straight away or later.
- 3.193 Ha (7.89 Acres) of lovely land, mainly cleared & located in the cute & private small acreage enclave known as "Rabbits Flat"
- Wonderful views North & South to stunning escarpments & Mount Scanzi, which are yours to keep forever
- Located on a quite no through road amidst beautiful wildlife, nature, fresh air & super crystal-clear night skies
- Mainly fenced and with access to power on the block
- Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape with dwelling entitlement (Certified by Shoalhaven CC) & with a aerated septic system already in place
- Good areas to build your dream country home (Subject to Council Approval)
- Perfect rural lifestyle block to simply lay back & relax, grow your own vegetables or have some chooks, a few animals or a pony.
- Only 11 minutes on a good sealed road to the village of Kangaroo Valley with it's local schools, cafés, shops & pub
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia" & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. "The Valley" is a place the locals call heaven & one which has still managed to retain it's absolute innocence, beauty & pristine surrounds - The perfect retreat from a world gone almost crazy!
Great for starting afresh & making that move you've always wanted to the country, this is a great & affordable parcel of land to suit the most 'tree change' savvy of buyers! Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life - In the perfect country community.
For more information or an inspection of this wonderful property at an entry level price for small acreage - Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]
The land value history at 535A Jacks Corner Road KANGAROO VALLEY, NSW 2577 has the most recent growth rate of 8.96%, giving an unimproved land value of $536,000.
The Land at 535A Jacks Corner Road KANGAROO VALLEY, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $660,000 on 17 August 2016.
535A Jacks Corner Road is located within the suburb of Kangaroo Valley, which has a population of 879, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.