1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Move in ready, this low maintenance family home sits proudly on a spacious 882sqm corner block. With four good sized bedrooms, including a master with ensuite and walk in robe, multiple living areas, a covered timber deck and plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy, this home would suit a family who want room to move but don’t want to commit to hours of maintenance and upkeep.
The living areas all share stylish timber laminate flooring, that is low maintenance and allergy friendly. The sunken formal lounge is light filled and includes a ceiling fan. The updated kitchen includes a large island bench with breakfast bar. There is plenty of storage including a pantry, electric cooking and a dishwasher. Overlooking a versatile family room, you can furnish as you please to suit your family’s needs, whether you require a second meals area, kids play space or study desk. The formal dining room is easily accessed from the kitchen and has sliding door access to the covered entertaining area, perfect for alfresco dining.
A clever floorplan sees the master suite segregated from the other three bedrooms for privacy. A true parents retreat, the master includes its own walk in robe and ensuite. The ensuite is a great size, updated with floor to ceiling tiles in neutral tones, an extended vanity with plenty of storage, toilet and shower. The remaining three bedrooms are all spacious, include built in robes and share convenient access to the family bathroom. The main bathroom shares features with the ensuite including floor to ceiling tiles in similar tones. There is a shower, separate bath, toilet and vanity all incorporated.
This home proudly boasts plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy. There is a covered timber deck and plenty of places to sit and enjoy a cuppa in the sun or read a book in the shade. The low maintenance gardens include lots of established greenery, raised garden beds, a chicken coop with no mowing required! You can be assured kids and pets can play safely as the backyard is fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing. There is a large shed/workshop included for the home handyperson or hobbyist.
Located in popular Wanniassa, this home has been tightly held for many years and is looking for a new family. Located in close proximity to a variety of schools and just moments from Erindale Shopping Precinct. A short commute sees you in Tuggeranong or Woden Town Centres, or the city.
• Low maintenance four bedroom, ensuite home
• Timber laminate flooring throughout main living areas
• Kitchen with island bench and electric cooking
• Separate family, formal dining and lounge rooms
• Dining has sliding door access to covered timber deck
• Segregated master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Three remaining bedrooms all have built in robes
• Ducted gas heating throughout, ceiling fans in some rooms
• Low maintenance, established gardens, chicken coop
• Large shed/workshop in backyard, double carport
• Great location in the heart of popular Wanniassa
COVID 19 - PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
The land value history at 53 Wheeler Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $322,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 53 Wheeler Crescent.
53 Wheeler Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Christian School.
|0.71 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.81 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.81 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.05 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.08 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.48 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.52 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.54 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.61 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.82 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
53 Wheeler Crescent is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.