With a flood of natural light and fresh neutral décor, this coastal getaway exudes a feeling of peace and tranquility. As soon as you walk in, you will want to linger and imagine how you'll live, laugh and relax as you're drawn onto the large deck to soak up winter sun and enjoy glimpses of the lake shimmering beyond the tree tops.
This updated and well maintained single level home offers so much value, with a newly installed solar panel array, floating timber laminate floors, water tanks under the deck, and so much more! Enjoy the view from the tastefully renovated kitchen with modern features, good storage and a convenient work nook. The stylish bathroom remodel includes a spacious shower, extra loo, modern vanity and heated towel rail. High raked ceilings increase the wonderful light and sense of space flowing through the living and kitchen/dining area, out the double sliders for easy indoor/outdoor living onto the large covered deck, catching the winter sun and providing great summer protection. You'll be comfortable year round with ceiling fans throughout, including over the deck for long hot days, reverse cycle air-conditioning & heating, and a gas heater for extra cosy wintery days.
Nestled in a peaceful, friendly neighbourhood on the crest of a popular Burrill Lake street, this long held residence on a 550m2 block sits adjacent to a bonus open green space.
- Walk to lake and surf beaches
- Close to several boat ramps
- Convenience of local shops with cafe, bakery, newsagents, IGA & restaurant within easy walk
- Situated on a gently sloping 550m2 block
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Master bedroom with 2 windows for great cross ventilation & full-length, built-in wardrobe
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and all with quality carpet
- Established low maintenance gardens to simply enjoy including gazebo
- Ceiling fans throughout for a refreshing breeze on a hot day including large covered deck
- Reverse cycle air-con/heating plus gas heater
- Security cameras for peace of mind while away
- Separate garage and remote control door, great storage & side access to backyard with room for the trailer under the back deck
In a high demand rental area, this home is ideally located within walking distance to public transport and local shops. Permanent rental estimate; $380 - $420 per week.
Please register Expressions of Interest with Darlene on 0414 99 33 56 and call to arrange inspection by appointment only.
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
There is currently no sale history available for 53 Wallaroy Drive.
53 Wallaroy Drive BURRILL LAKE, NSW 2539 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ulladulla High School.
53 Wallaroy Drive is located within the suburb of Burrill Lake, which has a population of 1,465, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.