• This Federation three bedroom weatherboard house offers amazing scenic views from a large 1069m2 improved block on the quiet edges of Yass.
• The current owners have been renovating and improving the house and the large private block over the past two years. Next on the to-do list was a deck from the sunroom at the rear of the property.
• The home's bathroom has been renovated and now features a rustic barn door entry, new flooring has been laid in most of the rooms and reverse cycle heating and cooling has been installed. There is plenty of scope to expand.
• The private yard is the perfect place to entertain friends and family with a pizza oven, gazebo, fire pit, vegetable plot, herb and flower gardens and two rainwater tanks.
• The property has a good selection of large and small trees, including apricots, wild plums and two young olive trees.
• A modern garage, with remote control access, and carport have been built. There is also a small shed in the yard. NBN has been installed at the house by a registered technician.
• Spoiled by all the space on this block, the current owners are moving on to larger acreage and so this is an exciting opportunity for new buyers to enjoy their renovation work.
• Yass is a welcoming community and boasts regular markets for local produce, there are many wineries to visit only 20 minutes away. Town is a five minute drive from this quiet street.
• If you enjoy afternoon walks, the amazing Riverbank Park by the Yass River is a five minute drive and for families Walker Park Sports ground is just a 10 minute walk. This property is close to the Yass Hospital and other important amenities, yet with all the privacy and tranquility of a semi rural location.
• Canberra is less than an hour for those considering a view-enriched tree change.
• Private Inspections: Following NSW Government restrictions and guidelines we can still show you through this property as a one on one inspection or via video call. Please contact our team to arrange your inspection.
• This property is going to Auction Online (unless sold prior to Auction). You will need an invitation to attend/ view this Auction. Please register your interest with Clare Southwell if you have not already. Please email [email protected] and she can assist with registration and link to the online Auction. Only people intending on bidding will receive the link.
The House at 53 Victoria Street YASS, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $385,000 on 16 July 2019.
53 Victoria Street YASS, NSW 2582 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Berinba Public School.
53 Victoria Street is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.