Located in the quiet suburb of Kambah, is this immaculately renovated three-bedroom family home just waiting to be snatched up by its new owners!
Situated at the front of the home is a large living room with views to the Brindabella Mountains. The spacious open plan living is filled with loads of natural sunlight and has hybrid floorboards throughout. Flowing from the dining and living room is a fully equipped kitchen which consists of a large island, a dishwasher, electric induction cooking and an abundance of cupboards and bench space with soft close, custom joinery.
The large master bedroom has built-in robes along with an ensuite boasting a beautiful modern finish. The home also provides an additional two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
You will find a large shower in the main bathroom with tasteful modern finishes and a separate toilet.
The backyard has ample space with a detached double garage, plenty of grass (perfect for pets), under house storage, garden shed and side gate access.
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 1.5 Stars.
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle cooling and ceiling fans in all bedrooms to provide comfort all year round
• Recently renovated with beautiful modern finishes
• An open floor plan with abundance of natural sunlight
• Hybrid floorboards throughout the home and carpeted bedrooms
• Three carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric induction cooking, dishwasher, huge amount of cupboard and bench space, soft close joinery, and island bench
• Very modern main bathroom and ensuite with tasteful finishes
• Custom joinery throughout the home including entertaining unit and entry way storage with seating
• Double linen cupboard in the hallway for extra storage
• Dual hot water units
• Easy to maintain yard with freshly landscaped front gardens
• Freestanding large double garage and a garden storage shed
• Close to local shops, schools, and a short commute to CBD
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 137.7sqm
Block size: 792sqm
Rates: $2,529 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,400 per annum
Year Built: 1975
The land value history at 53 Sinclair Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $334,000.
The House at 53 Sinclair Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $780,000 on 2 September 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
53 Sinclair Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.39 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.43 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.99 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.11 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.25 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.35 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.44 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.55 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.57 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.57 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
53 Sinclair Street is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.