1 / 10
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Here is an exceptional opportunity to secure this redbrick cutie with loads of charm. In immaculate condition with period features including high ceilings, cedar sash windows and timber doors, even an original Canberra stove. Located in the Wakefield Garden Heritage Precinct, there is the opportunity to extend and take advantage of the massive 1,184sqm block with views to Black Mountain. Established cottage gardens comprising of azaleas, camellias and rhododendrons provide the perfect surrounding for lazy days, backyard cricket or scones and jam. This one is a true gem, straight out of yesteryear.
- 1,184sqm block free from any significant trees
- 92sqm of living
- Extra large master bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living
- Garden shed
- Single garage with workshop to the rear
- Walk to Mt Ainslie Nature Reserve
- Ainslie shops just down the road
- Due to Covid19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m - 2m must be observed.
- Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms.
- We will collect the names and details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The land value history at 53 Ebden Street AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $803,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 53 Ebden Street.
53 Ebden Street AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.89 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.09 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.09 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.20 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.29 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.42 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.51 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.82 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.82 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.86 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
53 Ebden Street is located within the suburb of Ainslie, which has a population of 5,189, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.4 people.