1 / 38
Next Inspection -
Bidding expectation is $1,500,000.
Rarely do you get the opportunity to purchase a development opportunity where you can live as well!
With no land for sale in Moruya at the moment, this property opens up the potential (STCA) for 10 residential blocks on reasonably flat land!
Upon walking in the front door you are flooded with natural light. It features fresh and airy interiors, enhanced by crisp white walls and warm timber floors. There is a stunning open plan living/dining area plus a gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances, including 2 ovens!
The vaulted ceiling enhances the feel of spaciousness and is thermally beneficial.
• 3 bedrooms, each with built in robes and ceiling fans.
• Elegant full bathroom and generous ensuite.
• Stylish white louvres or shutters through out and security screen on every window.
• The laundry has plenty of storage and bench space.
• 2 car garage and workshop with bedroom or home office, bathroom and kitchenette across undercover entertaining area.
• Multi purpose shed suitable for your hobby workshop, toy storage or fit it out as guest accommodation! (STCA)
• 6.6kw solar system.
• Town water supply in addition to rainwater tanks (capacity of approx. 40,000L)
• Septic sewerage.
• 3 acres of flat, R2 zoned land with endless possibilities!
This home is only minutes into Moruya, minutes to the new Eurobodalla Hospital site, under 10mins to the Moruya Airport and beaches but still has the essence of rural living!
Council rates: $1675.18 per annum.
Inspections by appointment.
The House at 53 Dwyers Creek Road MORUYA, NSW 2537 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $195,000 on 28 August 2012.
53 Dwyers Creek Road MORUYA, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moruya High School.
53 Dwyers Creek Road is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.