Centrally located and a stones throw from the Catalina Country Club, this north facing, three bedroom home has water views over the Bay and has been tastefully renovated with the whole family in mind. Just move in and enjoy.
The property offers you single level living upstairs with 3 good sized bedrooms - all with built in robes, master with ensuite and large open plan kitchen, dining, living which opens out onto the veranda overlooking the the Bay. There is a fabulous undercover entertainment area at the rear for those weekend get-togethers with family and friends that flows out to the extensively landscaped, child friendly back yard.
* Ideal for the golfer, just 150m to Catalina Country Club
* Large double garage with internal access and under house storage
* Located close to Marina, schools, town centre and Batehaven
* Fully fenced 626sqm block
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Potential rent $480-$520 p/w
* Council rates $2,529 p/a
* Zoning R2 Low Density Residential
The land value history at 53 Country Club Dr CATALINA, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of -20.35%, giving an unimproved land value of $113,000.
The House at 53 Country Club Dr CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 5 times before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 26 July 2018.
53 Country Club Dr CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
53 Country Club Dr is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.