SOLD Prior to Auction - $940,000.00
in accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Offering comfort, quality and privacy, this immaculately presented modern home provides the perfect setting for raising a family and entertaining friends. It's set in a peaceful neighbourhood, close to parks, buses, shops and Neville Bonner Primary School.
- Spacious single level layout featuring separate living zones
- Open plan family/dining space connects to the alfresco area
- Child-friendly yard surrounded by easycare native gardens
- Bright gas kitchen featuring stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Four carpeted bedrooms, all fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Master has walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with dual sinks
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Ducted air conditioning, 22 solar panels, 6. 6kw solar power + backup battery
- Ample storage and internal entry to a double lock-up garage
- Close to nature walks, short drive from Marketplace Gungahlin
The House at 53 Charles Perkins Circuit BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $200,000 on 7 June 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
53 Charles Perkins Circuit BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.68 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.65 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.26 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.28 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.91 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.32 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.65 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.73 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.91 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
53 Charles Perkins Circuit is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.