Offering views towards Black Mountain from its large balcony, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment has an open-plan living area, well-appointed kitchen and is decorated throughout in modern, neutral tones. Apart from its outlook, the balcony provides a very useful outdoor space. Handily, there are two basement carparks as well. At present, it is rented at $500 per week on a periodic tenancy.
- elevated north-easterly outlook
- double glazed windows
- split-system air conditioning
- two basement car parks plus storage cage
- close to public transport
- walking distance to Stromlo Forest Park & Leisure Centre
- a short drive to Cooleman Court, Woden Town Centre and approx. 15min to the CBD
N.B. marketing photos taken prior to current tenancy.
* As per ACT Government Covid-19 instructions, all attendees to open homes over the age of 16 will be required to check in via the Check in CBR app. Further details can be found at www.covid19.act.gov.au
There is currently no sale history available for 53/60 Tishler Street.
53/60 Tishler Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.79 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.69 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.05 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.11 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.36 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.50 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.76 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.00 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.26 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.28 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
53/60 Tishler Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.