Commanding tree top views across the Inner South and beyond, this stylish one bedroom apartment delivers the ultimate inner urban convenience in a picturesque park-like setting. From the moment you come down the stairs, the magnificent leafy outlook creates a lasting impression. The living area and bedroom open to a large full-width covered balcony, with electronically adjustable louvres providing an added sense of privacy to the outdoor space. On the fringe of the parliamentary triangle, just footsteps away from the shores of Lake Burley Griffin and within easy walking distance to some of the city's best restaurants and cafes, the lifestyle on offer here is hard to beat!
- well appointed kitchen with stone benchtops
- ducted heating and cooling
- extensive communal garden spaces surround the development
- fully equipped gym within the complex
- single basement car park with storage
- extensive storage within apartment
- heatstrip radiant heaters to covered outdoor area
- video intercom for secure access
- option to purchase fully furnished
- offered for sale as vacant possession
- previously rented for $570 per week (fully furnished)
There is currently no sale history available for 53/47 Blackall Street.
53/47 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.65 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.26 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.71 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.95 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.29 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.47 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.58 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.64 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.72 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.75 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
53/47 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.